Friday, August 10, 2007

An Update & The Album








We got back from meeting with the birthmom at around 11 p.m. last night. She was precious. I felt very calm being around her. She is embarrassed and can't believe she is in this situation. So, it looks like we are going to be parents. I am going to call the lawyer today and see what we need to do now. She is set to let us raise this child. I am in awe. I knew she was set that we could raise it, but it is amazing that it is actually this way. We gave her the album. She loved it! The pictures on here are of the album. I am in the process of making another one for Jason and I to keep as a reminder.



Thank you for your prayers. If you could continue to pray for her, the baby and the living arrangement that she is in that would be awesome!


Thanks pr! Love all of you!!

3 comments:

77apronstrings said...

Mandy, that is so exciting! You're going to be a fantastic mom. God has prepared your heart for this!

Amy said...

I love you, sister, and I am so proud of you and for you! I loved the book, and new that it would be absolutely precious because you made it! (Oh, and because I was in it, but really that is besides the point I guess! HAHA!) I love you so much! I will call in a sec.

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

ok, wow, so seriously you are going to be mom soon. Really soon. Wow, that is so exciting. Please send me how to put the button on my page. I would love to do whatever I can to help!! Congratulations, my friend!