Saturday, August 25, 2007

6 years and counting!


Why I am thankful for you:
  • You are a gift from God
  • You are the man of my dreams
  • You draw me closer to God
  • You love me with every part of you
  • You are the most forgiving person I have ever met
  • You are my man full of strength, power, and emotions
  • You are part of the triangle we have created
  • You dream with me
  • You hold me so tight
  • Your hand fits perfectly in the small of my back
  • You are my knight in shining armor
  • You wipe away my tears
  • You are exactly who God created you to be and I love you!

It amazes me every day when I see the love you have for me! I am overwhelmed that after 29 years of praying for you that God made you real. I am so very blessed to be by your side. Looking back at this picture, I realize how much we have grown and changed. God is so precious and so faithful to hold us close and form us into His image. As our lives tumble around the idea of raising a family together, I thank God that you stand beside me in this journey.
Happy Anniversary, My Love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I need Tony to come wipe away my tears, cuz you put some tears in these eyes.

Happy Anniversary!!!

April Williams said...

you looked so beautiful in your wedding picture!! and i love what you wrote about jason. you are such a beautiful person inside and out.