Monday, August 20, 2007

Love..

I have to share a side of me that may not be too pretty or flattering. However, I feel the need to share this problem with you. Since I was in Jr. High the age of 12, I have been in LOVE with Jon Bon Jovi. He has been my constant companion for the last twenty two years. Yes, we have been together for 22 years. So, in honor of my love......my precious constant source of joy....(and dreams...LOL!!)...I give you the following videos.


You Give Love A Bad Name - this is one where it all started!

You know you are rocking along!!!
I'll Be There For You - you know it!!!

Living on A Prayer - oh, yea! I will take your hand!


What does J. think about my mild obsession? He just rolls his eyes and says he doesn't care. I mean really...Jon has been around longer...so, we really should be asking what he thinks about J. being around.



Can you tell I am dragging out my summer vacation? Don't tell, okay?!?!?

No comments: