Tuesday, July 24, 2007

That Sure Was Some Good Swimmin' Today

My nephew, Tucker, is here with me this week. So, you can bet that I am going to have tons of stories. We spent the morning with Aunt Mandy tutoring, and T. watched Power Rangers. He was soooooooo good.
Then we went to the pool. He loves going and playing with Aunt Mandy in the pool. Oh, who am I kidding. He would play with anyone in the pool. I just like to pretend that I make it the best day ever. On Sunday, when we took him to the pool, he mastered the slide. Today, he has discovered his adventurous side that allowed him to swim by "yourself" in the three feet sections. He is quite a little guy! On our way home, he said, "Aunt Mandy that sure was some good swimmin' today!" I melted!
I love this little guy!

Now, we came home to have his "favorite" meal. Cold hot dogs and mac and cheese. Sister, I won't even think about why this is his "favorite" meal!

2 comments:

MKP said...

He's so sweet!! Yum! cold hot dogs and mac and cheese...that sounds like what I ate when I was pregnant!

Amy said...

that is a nutritious meal, Aunt Mandy! Don't you know! I love my little man! Thanks for taking such good care of him this week! I know he loves you and is having a fabulous time too. I just wish i could stop painting and be there too!