Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Sister!

There really isn't anyone who can make me laugh like my sister! She simply cracks me up!! We used to get in trouble as young kids because we would get tickled at the dinner table. My grandfather (ex-military and ww2 vet) didn't understand the need to get to the table and act silly. However, it never failed that when we all sat down...giggles were bound to begin. Even to this day the three of us can not be in the same room without being loud and rolling with laughter.

I can't tell you how much I love this girl!! She is such an amazing person! I am so proud of the mom, wife, sister, and friend that she has become. You see, our mom and dad got divorced when I was thirteen, Amy was 8 and Jason was 7. I was given by God's grace two of the most amazing siblings that a girl could have. It was my joy to help mom raise A. & J.

Amy has a gift of giving me such grief and teasing when I am being too emotional. She simply is my very best friend. However, when the reality of infertility hit...she was the one I could cry my heart out to. I would do anything in the world for her.

I am sure she will have quite a different take on my emotions and our childhood memories...so....Check out my sister's blog! Pardon her blog design. I am in the process of creating it...She and I are both in the middle of creating new companies. We will keep you posted so that you can check them out!

2 comments:

April Williams said...

what a beautiful blessing of not only a sister, but a best friend! that's so awesome...

Amy said...

I am pretty dang sweet is all i have to say about all of that!!! LOL!

I love you too very much, Siffer! Have a great day!

(I am sure I will be talking to you here in a second anyways, but still have a great day!)

love,
A