Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mandy Needs

Yes, this is what I do when I am waiting for my nephew to wake up from him afternoon nap.


Goto google and do a search. Type in your name followed by "needs". So I typed in: Mandy needs. The results can be hilarious! Here are some of my favorites:

Mandy needs little introduction, having established herself as one of the funniest and most frequently pregnant comics in the local area

Mandy needs a 6 ft fence as she can sail over 4 ft fences

Mandy needs a thorough physical examination and some tests

Mandy needs an obsession

Mandy needs help in ways I cannot comprehend

Mandy needs to keep her image clean and remember what got her to where she is

Mandy needs to snazz things up, pronto!

Mandy needs help with a present for her best friend

Mandy has high exercise needs and has been trained to run smoothly on a lead beside her owner

I was cracking up. So, I had to do Jason's, too. So, here are some of his!

Jason needs to put on his shirt, overalls, shoes and socks

Jason Needs a Helmet

jason needs to stop making her think he likes her if its clear he doesnt

Jason needs tech help, so what else is new?

jason needs to visit a therapeutic, he has lost it

Jason needs to be around everyone more

Jason needs to feel the luuuvvvv of people who connect with him

You HAVE to try this and post in the comments what your said!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sister,
We don't get it.

Angie Tieman said...

Hey Mandy! Thanks for posting these on my blog too in the comments, they cracked me up! Yours were really hilarious!