Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy Birthday, Buddy!


Yesterday was Tucker's 4th birthday!



What I adore about you, buddy:

you smile with your eyes

you still think Aunt Mandy is cool

you are my best buddy

you like to include me in being a power ranger - I think I am an orange one right now
(and we all know that is a big heart because the thought of me in the costume is a bit scary!)

your laugh is infectious

you love your mommy and daddy

you love to sing

you have taught me that bad guys need naps, too

you are my swimming buddy

you are so excited about school

you love your friends

you sometimes like to tell me about your day on the phone

you are one of my best buddies, and I love you!









1 comment:

C. said...

Just happen to stumble upon your blog. It's beautiful. :) What a treasure to find a gem of soul like you out in the sea of blogs. Gentle. It's nice.