Friday, February 15, 2008

Fridays are the BEST!!!

Oh, the precious word! J. and I absolutely love Friday! It holds so much potential. Last Friday took us to Lubbock.


I love road trips. It is a great time of fellowship with J. and Jesus. We sang praise songs and dodged wild animals. We counted 23 deer (we started counting after we had seen a whole herd of them and we are convinced that there were thousands just standing in the shadows watching us drive). We saw this: This is the smaller of the two wild pigs that we saw. The larger one was HUGE! I didn't have my camera close, or I would show you. J. freaked when we saw the big one because he, brother-in-law, and some friends of our have been hog hunting. He had NO idea just how big and vicious hogs could look. I think he has had a revelation.




The whole goal of the Friday drive was to see these guys!



Such sweet guys! We had a party full of cake, friends, and fun.



Singing Happy Birthday....Tuck liked the attention!



Tucker and Rowdy diging in...well, Tuck is diging into the transformers that were on the cake.



Tanner really likes sweets!



Sweet Cousins!


Friends and playing at the party:



No comments: