Sunday, February 10, 2008

Congratulations, Bubba!

One of the most amazing things about being a sibling is getting to see my brother and sister meet their goals and succeed. It has be a joy throughout our lives to celebrate the highs that God has so graciously given our family.

As an older sister, I also get to brag. So, I am going to take a minute to tell you about the cutest brother anyone could have. He is truly amazing! This weekend, he celebrated with his 100th win as a high school soccer coach. He is such an inspiration to those boys!

Bubba, I am beaming! Thank you for blessing me with your humor, your struggles, and especially your successes!

I love you!


* picture provided by his adorable wife*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sister...I love you too, I brings me great joy to hear my family feel this way about any accomplishment I may make. Thanks for everything! Love ya, jas

Ya know. . .I am pretty humorous, huh!?!?! Meet ya behind the couch!