Friday, December 28, 2007

My Favorite Moment

Have you ever watched someone go back in time?


My grandmother will be 85 in a couple of days. My Meme is a mess. She is fiesty, bossy, and simply precious. She got a couple of comfortable outfits for Christmas. We asked her to try them on because she has lost an enormous amount of weight, and we wanted to make sure they didn't fall off of her. I have to admit it makes me tear up just to think how daring and vivacious she was when she came in, threw down her cane, and posed for the camera. At that moment, I saw the young vibrant woman that has influenced my sister and I. I love her so much.


Happy Birthday, Meme!

Now you just have to admit that the foot out to the side makes this outfit!


This second pose is with Sister and our Sister-In-Law. SO CUTE!!!

No comments: