Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas At Our House

Well, it is December 27th, and I am finally getting the pics done for BooMama's Home Tours. I apologize, but we had Spiderman presents to buy, Spiderman tooth brushes and toothpaste to find, and Spiderman paper to wrap. As you can tell, we have had a very Spidy Christmas!












So, welcome! Here is my front porch.














On my front porch stands this guy. We got him back when we were living in the townhome. At that time, we didn't have a front porch to decorate...so, he would scare the mess out of us by standing in the living room. We always would jump and think someone was in there.















This is one of the wreaths that hang on our front windows. I have always love the simplicity of wreaths. So, it was a joy when dh decided that he could do that, and he fixed these wreaths up perfectly!























Okay, now you guys come on in.

















Here you can see some of my collection of department 56 houses. I love them! I started collecting them when I was in highschool.













This one is very special to me. It was given to my grandmother, but she gave it to me just a few months ago. She knew how much I loved it, and she wanted it to be with me. I love you, Meme!















This is our Christmas Card Tree. I love it. I believe it came from Pottery Barn, but I am not sure. It has been a while since I got it, but I absolutely love it. I hate taking it down because I love seeing all of our friends and family.









This is our tree. We had to change to shatter proof, plastic balls this year. We have a 2 year old nephew that loves balls...so, I didn't want to worry the entire time he was here, and it simply isn't worth being upset over. I was pleasantly suprised whith the look of the plastic balls. I figured they would be quite hideous, but they are really quite stunning. I even took some close ups so you could see!


























Our nativity scene is one that I found many years ago. It sits on our fireplace. It is the focal point of the house when you come in. I love that. It is my desire that He will always be the focal point of our house.



















Finally, I wanted to show my school pride by giving you a glimps of just how crazy Aggies are. We will buy anything with A&M on it.


1 comment:

Laugh Along With Me said...

So pretty! I think I'll invite myself over soon and see it in person!