Friday, April 07, 2006

Our World Is About To Change

Holy & Most Precious Father,
I lift up our life to you. I am so thankful that you have blessed us with a home that has plenty of space. I thank you for bringing my sister, and her family home to Texas. Jason and I looking so forward to having them there with us. I pray a blessing over our home that it may be a place that totally glorifies you and allows us the chance to show your goodness, mercy, grace and love. Father, I lift up my home to you. I ask that you be in complete control of all the words spoken there and actions there. Thank you, Lord for being faithful! AMEN!

I am too excited! My sister, Amy, her husband, RW, and their two children, Tucker - 2 and Tanner -2months are on their way to our home. They have decided that it is time to move back to Texas. Our family is beyond excited. All of us want to wrap our arms around them and welcome them home!

No comments: