Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cry Out To Jesus!

Oh, how I wish I had a Bible here to pour through. I desperately want to search through scripture to settle all of the selfishness that I have pulsing through my veins. My bil has a wonderful work opportunity that will take him and his family to Amarillo. Amarillo? I should be so excited because it is still in Texas. However, I have gotten so use to the idea of them just being down the road in Fort Worth. Oh, I am so selfish! I am so disappointed in the way I have allowed selfishness to overtake my joy. Also, my husband is starting a job tonight that will keep him away 6 night a week. Talk about selfishness. I am sick because I am so selfish and want him at home. I am sick at the way I am behaving. Pathetic actually. Oh, how I wish I had scripture to pour through.

As far as baby Nabors, I am 12 days past ovulation. Which means that I will know this weekend if this month was a success or a bust. My body & my crazy emotions are telling me that it was another bust. I know God's timing is ALWAYS right. However, have I mentioned that I am so selfish, and I want things the way I want them?

Oh, Sweet Jesus, I cry out to you. I beg that you take this selfish monster away and replace it with joy and compassion for the feelings and desires of those around me. I worry way too much about how I am affected instead of looking at how others are. I love you, Lord! I need only You! I need only YOU!!! Oh, how I love you so!!!

No comments: