Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Hubby's Day!

I have to admit. When Nabors and I were first dating, I didn't like it one bit that his birthday was the same month as mine. (not to mention that it was only two days away from mine). As the years pass, I am learning to enjoy that we get to celebrate both of us so close.

Today, is my hubby's day! I wish I could shower him with gifts and parties, but we are budgeted and unable to do that. Growing up, he didn't have the elaborate birthdays that I was given, and I want that for him.

My dear hubby deserves the world!

Honey, I love you, and I wish I could give you your heart's desires, but all I have is my heart, and it is yours!

Happy Birthday, Nabors!

3 comments:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!!

Erin said...

you need to update.....

Mandy said...

Hey Mandy, I was doing the "mandy needs" game and your blog popped up. I started reading and it was crazy! My name is Mandy. I am married to Jason. Our birthday is the same week (one year apart), and I love to scrapbook. A little creepy?! I swear I'm not a freaky stalker either! Best wishes on baby success. There's nothing like 'em!