Monday, October 06, 2008

The Man I Adore!

My grandaddy turns 94 today! I can not even imagine being 94. He is a joy in my life, and I am blessed to know him!

I started thinking of all the reasons why I adore my grandaddy:

  • he has been the stability in our family
  • he always has a story to tell
  • he loves his family
  • he is crazy about my sister, brother, and I
  • he is patient
  • he is stern when he needs to be
  • he loves to have a neat and tidy yard
  • we have always shared our birthday month
  • he fought hard in WWII
  • he loves my grandmother
  • his marriage has lasted 64 years
  • he sings fun, little songs
  • he is crazy about his great grandsons
  • he is a successful businessman
  • he is a loving father
  • he consistently gives compliments
  • he loves to tell about his family
  • he is proud
  • he is strong
  • he is unique
  • he is a blessing

and he is all ours!

No comments: