Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break!!

Oh, I love those two words! We (my kiddos and I) were so ready for that three o'clock bell to ring yesterday! It is definitely time for a break. I was worn smooth out, and the idea of a week away from 4th graders sounds lovely (and much needed)!

What am I going to do this week?

I have a week of adventure, exploration, documentation, and reflection ahead of me.

Oh, seriously, who am I kidding? My most adventurous moment will be driving to the Arboretum to sit amongst the tulips with my Canon thanking our Creator for his amazing creativity, the ability to witness it each spring, and capture it in my camera. Seriously, it is truly breathtaking. I will have some pictures to show you ....probably next weekend. Nabs and I have gone a couple of times when we lived in Dallas. However, since moving out of the hustle and bustle, it has been a while. This trip is sure to be the highlight of the week.

Other than that, I don't have a whole lot planned. I am sure I will blog, take some pictures, try to get some stuff done around the house, and I would like to set aside some time to be creative. It has been a while since I have done any stamping or card making, and I am missing my sister pretty badly...so, I want to get a card off to her.

What a glorious week! I am so thankful for the chance to slow down and enjoy what God has so graciously given Nabs and me. Check back...it could be an interesting week.

Happy SPRING BREAK!!!

1 comment:

Laugh Along With Me said...

Call me! Come over! Let's create!