Thursday, March 20, 2008

Love Me Some Spring Break

I absolutely love Spring Break. I have gotten the chance to spend time with my mom and visit with my grandparents (and no I didn't take any pictures, and I am just sick that I didn't!). Mom had a doctor appointment so she came and stayed a couple of days. It was nice, and as always, Nabs was precious with my mom. I love my husband!

I have gotten to meet with a new client to build another web page. TOO Exciting! I also have SO much work to do!

The pictures and the trip to the arboretum will happen in the next couple of days depending on the weather. I am so excited! Tulips are my absolute favorite flower, and I will be surrounded by them out there. WAHOO!!!!

Today, I am not sure what will get done today. I have some stuff to do around the house, and I think I may take a trip to Fry's Electronics. Sounds like a GREAT day!

Happy Spring Break!

2 comments:

MKP said...

Hey girl! Have you gone to the Arboretum yet? I was wanting to take Malakai. Loving your new blog header!! Hope your Spring Break has been great!!!

Laugh Along With Me said...

I'm going to the Arboretum on Monday...I think you're still out of school, you should go too! And tell Mallory!