Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Wait is On!!!

Holy and Most Precious Lord,
As I enter this two week wait, please give me the peace of mind that I am in your hands. This body is in your hand. I long to spend time in your presence and know that your plan is perfect and no matter what we do...it is up to you. I thank you that you have a plan. I thank you that when it is time, we will be able to raise your child to love and honor you. What a joy that will be!!!

Hold me, Lord! I need you!
Amen!


Well, as you can see from my heart cry, I have ovulated yet again (Praise God!) on the clomid. I am so thankful that the meds are working and making my body respond correctly. However, the two weeks that I have to wait to test almost drive me crazy. The rest of the time, I am doing something...taking meds...eating/drinking more soy..etc... In the tww, it is just a time of wait. It is a blessing. BUT it is also a time of wonder, questions, doubts, etc. If you are praying for Baby Nabors, please pray for his/her mom and dad during the next two weeks. I want to be full of scripture and prayer instead of wonder and doubt.

No comments: