Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Now What Could Be Better?

My sister, brother-in-law, and nephews have moved to Paris. Their intentions were to be closer to family to "help", and they have found that God had a much bigger plan in their move. They have been humbled, forced to rely on others, and taken to their knees.

It has been my joy to be able to be a supportive family member in any way I can. However, my favorite way to help is by spending time with my family. A & Dub have been blessed with a place to call home. Now to say this is a huge blessing simply isn't enough. They need their own space. However, it needed a TON of work.

I have gone to P-town a couple of weekends to paint or whatever they need. The first weekend I went, T. helped me paint his bedroom. He put Spiderman, a horse, and a bad guy on the wall. Below you will see my precious nephew display his fine artwork! Now I ask you, what could be better?






2 comments:

April Williams said...

what fun for kids! you have such a servant heart.

Amy said...

I wondered when you were going to blog again! These pictures of Tucker's artwork are too cute, however you forgot to mention Spiderman's peepee! Love you!!!